A Positive Check-in

 This will probably be a quick one as I don't have too much to report, but wanted to keep the weekly check-ins going. 

The parade happened despite the weather yesterday, so no dance two weeks in a row for me and I haven't seen my private lesson teacher in almost 4 weeks. UGH. That being said, I got my half step for slip jig via video and I've been working on it. Besides a timing issue in the middle (that sometimes I figure out no issues so ???) I think it should be good to go for next week.

I've been doing a cross training program for almost 10 weeks now, and this week was the first week that I noticed that my jumps didn't feel as labored or like I might pull or snap something. They seem higher too. Core work also seemed easier a few workout ago as well! Not sure how it will translate to stamina, but I still have time for that.

My dress is delayed due to people having Covid, but that's okay, there is time for that too.

Feeling good, more to report next week,

Kay

Comments

Popular Posts