One Week to Go

Tomorrow will be a exactly one month since I emailed my TCs about coming back, and it's been about that long since I've started my fitness journey. They say if you do something long enough it becomes a habit, and I think that's true. I have worked out in some way, shape, or form 6 out of 7 days of the week for almost four weeks. Seeing as how I was skating once every other week and otherwise doing nothing before this, I think this is pretty incredible.

I still could be a lot better about what goes into my mouth, and you know, Thanksgiving...but I swear my waist is an inch smaller than it was at the beginning of all of this. Maybe my goal of fitting into my old dress isn't that far off. Except...

I have looking at the dresses champs wear, and I have a feeling that my burgundy "Codie" dress isn't fancy enough for Prelim. Its unfortunate because I wore it so few times, but I just have a feeling that it's a future conversation my TCs and I will end up having, especially if I do ever go to the Oireachtas again. 

Not an issue at the moment, as mentioned previously, it's going to be months until I'm in need of a dress and there's always the blackout look if nothing else. I also found a dressmaker that is affordable but makes gorgeous dresses.

In the meantime, gonna keep working and counting down the days until I have class again,

Kay

Comments

Popular Posts