5 Songs I would use for a program Part 2

I guess I should hope for a long and healthy skating career because I'm back with more program ideas!


Jump in the Line by Harry Belafonte


This was one of my original choices back when I started this wild ride. I will definitely do this one someday. I just don't know when. Preferably when I can do some harder stuff.

Goodbyes by Post Malone and Young Thug


This song is brutal and beautiful and very similar to the mood of Lovely so I probably will want to do something else for my next program. Also...the clean version is still rough.

Country Roads (Take Me Home) by John Denver



This is another one from my original list that I may revisit. I see myself doing a sick spin at the end of it so guess I should add it to my future "when I'm a better skater" list.

Starlight by Muse


Fun fact: This is my wedding song with JB. Beyond that...it's one of my favorite songs. 

Could You Be Loved or some sort of medley of Bob Marley songs


Redemption Song is my favorite, but it's reeeeeealy slow. Maybe I could do a medley or something?

Show is in two days!

Kay

Comments

Popular Posts