Full Circle

I think it's pretty crazy that I've been at this long enough now that this weekend I'll be attending a feis that I attended last year. The biggest difference is that this year I'm in & overs. I'm also stronger, healthier, and ten times the dancer I was last year.

I feel prepared, due to the fact that I've been able to practice so much more now that I have my little home studio. As usual I am a bundle of nerves and things. I feel confident and want to do well, but I don't want to get cocky and get disappointed if I don't place in anything. On that note, I feel like I did a great job at Horgan this month so I hope I do just as well because I feel like I've improved since then.

It's going be interesting because I'm dancing with many of the girls that I danced with a Lenihan. I keep on reminding myself different day, different judges, and a whole lot of work since then. I also need to make sure I drink enough, eat enough and do everything I can to have the best day possible.

Here's hoping I get to flip a few more of my prizewinner puzzle pieces over.

I have more to say, but I am exhausted,

Kay

Comments

Popular Posts