Irish Dance Photo Challenge Day 15

Holy Moly life has gotten crazy! Between house/mortgage things, school starting and dance, I haven't had much time to breathe let alone blog. I will post in more detail about all those things either tonight or tomorrow, but for now let's get back to the photo challenge.

Day 15: Someone in Irish Dance who Inspires you.

There are so many people who inspire me in Irish Dance, especially the blogging/tumblr users out there who are close to my age, but I look up to this lovely lady a lot because at Camp Rince Ceol I was having one of those moments where I was like "Oh my god I suck, I'm the worse one here, what am I thinking?" She very simply said. "Keep working. You aren't the same dancer you were a year ago. You won't be the same dancer you were this time next year. I'm not the same dancer I was four years ago." This was certainly uplifting but later in the week I find out that she's four years old than me, and she had just gone to nationals and recalled and even better, she's been to worlds! She's married, has a full time job and yet continues to dominate the Western Region's Senior Lady circuit. I hope I can be as good as her some day.




Comments

Popular Posts