Irish Dance Photo Challenge Day 8

Day 8: An Irish Dance Picture that makes you laugh.
 
I searched all over the internet for the one I wanted and could not find it! Pretty much it was a major and only the top three had trophies. I'm 99% sure it was the u12 group of Alliyah, Erin, Grace, Jess Miller, etc and I thought it was the last of those girls pretending to hold her trophy over her head proudly. I loved the picture because it would be something I'd totally do.
 
Anyway, since I don't have that one, I'll share a few honorable mentions.
 
Because Hairspray is gross! And Simone is adorable!

Both of their reactions are funny.

This is the same girl that had the invisible trophy. I'm pretty sure she's hilarious.

I'm pretty sure I'd have the same reaction. Or I would run off with it.
If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm trying to get caught up with the crazy couple of days that I had this weekend.

Comments

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Irish Dance Teacher Orlando

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts