Irish Dance Photo Challenge Day 7

Day 7: A picture of your favorite Trophy/Medal
 
It's like that taco commercial: "Why not both?"
 
 
I'm probably the most proud of my Hartford Feis medal because it was the first time I won a dance with other people dancing against me. For awhile I had it tied to the handle of my dance bag and it went to class and work and even Camp Rince Ceol in New York, but then I got worried that it was going to get ripped or ruined so it's in my medal box. I really have to get a trophy shelf once I move.
 
I'm also proud of my Trophy from the Lynn feis because it was the first time I danced my set at a feis and while it wasn't perfect, I got through it. I am disappointed that I was dancing alone, but it was a nice surprise to get it and motivation to earn trophies for real some day.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts