Irish Dance Photo Challenge Day 6

Day 6: An Irish Dancer that you LOVE (Can't be yourself)
 
 
I actually have three that I adore and look up two (Even though they are all technically younger than me).
 
1. Abby Coyman works her butt off and the results are showing. 6th in the World and 2nd in the Nation. Not to mention she's a CT native and I talked to her once. (Even though it was like "What competition?" *Stammering "Adult Reel.") I hope to see her with that globe one day.
 
2. Ceili Moore was sort of the underdog being from Australia. She continued to work her way up in placements until she won the Worlds in 2014. Now she's a lead in Lord of Dance and she's travelled all over the world. She still seems humble and down to earth and I would love to meet her someday.
 
3. Nadine Martin is a given. She's a talented beast who has won major after major. Add to the fact that she is over the age of 21 and is a teacher by day and she is my spirit animal. I hope I'm half the dancer that she is.

Comments

Popular Posts