Irish Dance Photo Challenge Day 13

Day 13: Something you bring to every feis.
 
 
 
I feel really lame because I don't have anything like a good luck charm or a special bag for my supplies. (Though I just got a wig box when I got my used full wig in the mail. I didn't tell you that I don't think! I have a full and bun wig now. Now I just need time to play with it!) ANYWAY, This is my dance bag that is big enough to have all my dance stuff at class, camps and competitions. It usually has room for beverages and snacks and a book too. It was a Christmas present from my mom last year!
 
I'll be posting more later and I promise it's more positive!
 
Kay


Comments

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Irish Dancing Comission Florida

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts