5 songs I would use for a program part 1

I've been listening to songs and making up dance routines to them for years. Now that I'm skating and I'm able to have some say in what I do for programs, I thought it would be fun to list what I would consider a "dream program".

Here we go!

1.St. Patrick by PVRIS

You ever hear a song that makes you think of a time in your life? This is one of those songs for me. I even know what I would wear. Sadly, I will probably never skate to this because there is no clean version that I am aware of at this time.


2. Intermezzo from Calvaria Rusticana'

I danced to this my junior year of high school and played it at music camp in college. This piece is so beautiful...but too long for the level I currently skate and it would be a crime to cut it.


3. Lamour Toujours (I wish real peace)- Gigi D'Agostino

I have been a Gigi fan since the 7th grade! This one is already cut and ready, I'm just saving it for when I can do harder stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYdLCXsCx6g (I can't find this video through Blogger)

4. Nobody but Me by The Human Beinz

Hey Office fans, remember this one? I think this would be fun down the road, but it's fast and I can only have a program 1:40 seconds at this point. Maybe in a couple years?



5. Hijo De La Luna

This one pays homage to my favorite gymnast Aliya Mustafina (It was her floor routine music when she won worlds in 2010). It's a bit more traditional than a few of the others I've listed here and it's not super fast. I may put it on the table for next year (Though I'm wondering if I should have some variety and not all dark emo pieces).




I'm off to eat badly!

Kay

Comments

Popular Posts