Irish Dance Photo Challenge Day 21

Day 21: A Photo of yourself and 12 Reason Why you Love Irish Dance.
 
 
1. Irish Dance is challenging, but fun!
 
2. I'm in the best shape of my life! My calves are HUGE!
 
3. There are performance and competitive aspects.
 
4. Even though we compete against each other, we're so happy to have other people who love our awesome sport. Camaraderie!
 
5. Nothing sounds more amazing than hard shoe being perfectly in time with the music.
 
6. It takes my mind off of everything else.
 
7. I know it's not traditional, but I love the wigs and dresses.
 
8. It's pretty cool to be doing the same sort of dances that the dance masters did.
 
9. You can travel to so many fun places and meet new people.
 
10. There's constantly room to grow and improve.
 
11. I love the jumps and moves that make you feel like your flying.
 
12. Making progress makes me so proud!
 
 
We're getting there! Look for a regular update in the next day or two!
 
Kay


Comments

Popular Posts