Irish Dance Photo Challenge Day 12

Day 12: Something You HATE About Irish Dance
 
 
(OMG I POSTED A GIF IN MY BLOG!)
 
But in all seriousness. DANCE IS SO EXPENSIVE. I have a full time job and I have trouble justifying it to my husband, I can only imagine what a college student goes through. Class tuition, privates, even school dresses are hundreds of dollars, shoes (That always seem to need to be replaced) make up, clothes for dance class, feis fees. That's not even including the gas to get to class and competitions, or physical therapy or other injury recovery/prevention crap. I even try to go the used/less expensive route and it still blows my mind.
 
I know that no hobby is cheap these days and in the grand scheme of things horseback riding or idk...airsoft guns are just as expensive if not more. I just really, really wish I could dance without my husband telling me I'm going to have to quit if it gets too expensive or that I can't get a school dress (which I need to compete) unless I sell my old dress first.
 
SOMEONE BUY MY DRESS I'M BEGGIN' YOU!

Comments

Popular Posts