Day 1- A picture of you in your full ID costume and 5 facts about yourself
|Not a head to toe picture, but I think I look decent!|
1. I started Irish Dance at 24 but I am not letting that trip me up. If I'm the reason they make senior ladies 25& over than GOOD!
2. If you read my blog regularly you already know this, but I took Ballet, jazz, lyrical, acro and hip hop from ages 7-17. Sometimes I wonder if I had taken tap if that would help me in hard shoe but I think I'm doing okay. Regardless of all these previous dance experiences. I love Irish Dance more than any of the other types I did and I wish I had started it much sooner!
3. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my TCRG someday.
4. Both of my dance schools had/have red, black, and white for their colors and I was/am thrilled as I LOVE that color combination. The thirteen year old punk rock girl is still trapped inside my 26 year old body.
5. I may have started late, but that doesn't mean I don't have huge goals to make up for it. I want to get into Open Champs. I want to go to the Oireachtas, Nationals, and of course the Worlds. I'd like for people to see me and be like "Oh my God, there's Kay. She's such a good dancer. I want to be just like her someday!"