Mini Update and Confession

First, a mini update. I went to the orthopedic doctor about a week and a half ago about my shins. While they couldn't find any fractures I've been on an anti-inflammatory and rest from almost everything. I have a follow up appointment on Tuesday and I'm feeling a lot better though sometimes they still ache a bit. I've been swimming at the y a few times a week and it's been going alright. Hopefully an MRI won't be needed. I have been thinking that I might just dance one night a week instead of two. I think being there on Friday for hours and hours was too much. I love dance, but I don't want to be in constant pain. We'll see where it goes from there.

Okay, now it's confession time. It took 1 year, 4 months, and 9 days for me to finally realize it, But I miss horseback riding. I have to figure things out (you know bills, how much I will be dancing, etc) But I found a place (much nicer than where I used to ride) that is reasonable (not much more than I was paying before) and has an Adult program! Plus Adult social events and show categories! Husband is already having doubts, but I'm hoping if can convince him otherwise (you know, once I'm caught up with money I owe him.)

Happy Thanksgiving,

Kay

Comments

Popular Posts