It's the little things

In sharp contrast to my last post, this week has been positive and fantastic. I'm going to list some of the ways below.

1. I finished my slip jig! I'm looking forward to adding it to my arsenal. (After I polish and make sure I can do it to music)

2. I'm going to attempt to upgrade my reel and hornpipe. I've got over a month until my next feis so I figured I would swap out some of my more basic steps for more elaborate, challenging ones. Maybe ones that don't have as many chances for my turn out to get progressively worse in HP. Once again, with polish and music.

3. I learned some more Blackbird tonight. I don't know what it is about set pieces...but I don't pick them up quickly. Oh well.

4. Sent out paper work for the Horgan Academy Fall Feis (42 days to go!) and for marks from the Constitution State Feis.

5. Treble Jig is the same as last week, but we'll get there. I signed up for it at above mentioned feis, but if worse comes to worse I just won't check in. I haven to believe that I will know it roughly by then.

6. It's really nice to get encouraging words from people who share the same passion and have the same predicament as me. While I wish that we didn't have the problem at all, it's nice that we have each other for advice and comfort. :) Yay awesome little community and YAY FOR SOMEONE READING THIS BLOG!!!!

Okay, that's it. I'll go away for a week. :)

Kay

Comments

Popular Posts