Hello old friend

Well...that was an eventful six months.

I'm Kay B now. Married for 4 months this weekend! Crazy right? It was a truly magical day. Sadly the memories are already all sort of blurred together. I guess I should have expected that. Hoping that when we FINALLY get our pictures that should help regain some of those little details.

In other news, still looking for a house. At this point, we've looked at so many that I've lost count. We've had a few prospects and one VERY close call. But alas...We still live in our shoebox with the worst neighbors on planet earth. We have another possible prospect that we are going to see for the second time on Wednesday. Not getting my hopes up but it's plenty of room, a nice yard (with a pool!) in a quiet rural area. No lie, I stood on the deck and heard cows mooing. Where we currently live I stand on the deck and see the highway and Burger King. THIS WOULD BE AMAZING. I would be half an hour closer to work. The benefits are boundless...

I would like to get settled soon though because we're reaching the end of school year. Not only that but gymnastics is ending in June. If we move it would be a similar drive to the gym to what I have now. However after teaching a week long lesson about different types of dances from all over the world, I was reminded of how all my life I did all types of dance but never Irish Step Dancing because my studio never offered it. My best friend and I joked about taking it with four year olds when we were juniors in high school but we never did it. If you read early blog entries...I was a chicken.

But I'm a little more outgoing now. I have to be. I have to sing in front of adolescents. every. day. I take a "young adult" gymnastics class with kids 5-10 years younger than me. I have a full time job! I can afford to have hobbies!

So I'm going to email some schools and see what they say. I'd like to think that whether I was nine or almost 25 they would want to teach me. Or take my money. But since it's late...more on that later.

I promise it won't be in six months.

Kay

Comments

Popular Posts